Discover a multitude of free and paid services provided by the campsite.
Provence Vallée Campsite provides a wide range of services so that its vacationers can fully enjoy their time in Provence.
Any requests or special needs? Our receptionists are available for you.
Reception is opened :
– From 8:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 2 to 7 pm, every day in July and August.
– From 9 am to 12 pm and from 2 to 6 pm every day, off-season.
We will be pleased to guide you in your Provencal trips and local events.
We offer many services on the campsite, such as :
- A bar for your evening entertainments (July and August).
- Bread and pastries (from June 15th to September 15th).
- Different Food Trucks every week (in July / August).
- Ice cream and sweets at the reception.
- Small grocery shop.
- A mail service.
- A washing machine and a dryer (self-service and coin box).
- Library/ book lending.
- A barbecue area, very functional, clean and secure (fire extinguisher).
- Wifi on the campsite (there is a charge but we also have a free zone of 30 minutes per day and per device around the reception and at the swimming pool).
- Grocery shops and other stores are at about 3 kilometers from the campsite.
- A renovated and comfortable sanitary room.